Electrical Testing Services is a National Electrical Safety Compliance Company.
Due to our next phase of growth, a permanent position exists at our Castle Hill, NSW.
This Role is responsible for the efficient planning & scheduling of our Clients Services, as well as optimising and maximising our technician’s daily schedules. Previous experience is required.
This is a busy role so you need to be a professional with a positive attitude and willingness to succeed and be calm under pressure in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
You will need to possess the following attributes
- Reliable, responsible and have a strong work ethic
- Highly Efficient, organised and flexible with an exceptional telephone manner
- Able to maintain outstanding levels of customer service
- Show initiative and be able to embrace change
- Able to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- The ability to handle enquiries and complaints in an efficient and effective manner and the skills to display a positive image of our organisation
You will also need to possess the following requirements
- Previous experience in a scheduling role
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office – advanced Excel
- Ability to ensure coordination of the Technician’s routes are achieved effectively and productively
- Data entry for all works into company databases
- Travel & Accommodation booking arrangements
A competitive rate will be offered and you will receive the necessary company training required and also be provided with opportunities to upskill and grow within our company.
If you are looking for a diverse and challenging role and have some experience with this position please email your resume to the email address below.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.