RCD Safety Switch Installation & Testing
By having the RCD’s (Safety Switch) trip time / current tests performed on your premises your company will be fulfilling its obligations under Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760.
RCD Safety Switch Testing
ETS conduct a 6 monthly, yearly or bi-yearly procedure (Pending environment) to ensure that the Australian Standard is being met.
RCD Safety Switch Testing Procedures
- Locate switchboard and identify circuits protected by RCD’s
- Check switchboard door hinge, locking mechanism
and weatherproof seal
- Clean outside switchboard and general area
- Barcode RCD Circuits for tracking and data management procedure
- Push button test to ensure RCD is operational
- Plug in RCD test device and measure for trip time and current in accordance with Standard
- Record all test results and action taken
Providing professional, consistent and confidential workplace safety service by offering long term surety of reliability, quality and price in Australia and New Zealand since 2002.
Get in touch today!
We’re here to help and answer your questions.
Unit 1/10 Gladstone Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154
(02) 9659 1799