The ETS Advantage
- ETS uses separate bar code and highly durable test tags to ensure tags cannot fall off or be easily removed resulting in test record discrepancies.
- ETS uses State-of-the-Art electronic testing devices which automatically store test results for upload to eDAS.
- The test records provided by our PAT testers are your guarantee that tests have been completed. Each test device stores and downloads raw test data into the eDAS data management system reducing client exposure in the event of a formal investigation.
- ETS provides 3 Phase testing through their electrical equipment testers to ensure test integrity. (i.e. each phase has been tested to ensure raw test data can be produced, if required).
- ETS calibrates their test equipment to manufacturers’ recommendations to ensure the accuracy of your results. If not calibrated, data may be read incorrectly and create accountability concerns if investigated by a Court.
- ETS has a high hourly test ratio through the integration of sophisticated electronic equipment and well trained Technicians with substantial field experience. This single factor contributes significantly to the highly competitive prices offered.
- Using electronic data transmission and client web access, ETS eliminates the possibility of misinterpretation of handwritten notes in log books or the need to manage spread sheet data stored on multiple CDs. It avoids loss of data.
- Staff are extensively trained in the use and application of PAT testing. Each technician meets our stringent training requirements and carries a Construction industry Induction Card. Many of our Technicians also have First Aid Certification.