About Electrical Testing Services
ETS is the chosen partner for many national firms and small businesses
Electrical Testing Services Pty Ltd (ETS) is a privately owned company with a Head Office based in New South Wales with offices and strategically located personnel in all States and Territories of Australia and both islands of New Zealand.
ETS has built a reputation of exceeding client’s expectations, and providing a professional, consistent, and confidential service.
To provide a professional, consistent and confidential workplace safety service by offering long term surety of reliability, quality and price in Australia and New Zealand.
Through the implementation of the latest technology and staff multi-discipline training, ETS aims to guarantee absolute satisfaction by superior service during every customer contact. ETS aims to achieve its goals for continual operational & systems improvement by:
- Attracting and retaining blue-chip customers
- Improving workforce effectiveness and skills
- Continuing to build an agile and innovative organisation
- Delivering on promises and exceeding expectations
- Continually improving critical processes and workflows
- Managing corporate governance, risk and compliance
- Maximising performance, profitability and competitiveness
Our Service Benefits
ETS assists in ensuring workplace compliance to specific electrical and fire safety requirements, not only by providing relevant compliance information to clients, but also by providing a highly focussed service that exceeds recommended regimes.
The ETS service provides a transparent and accountable approach by offering a combined Electrical and Fire Safety Compliance service backed by secure record & data management (eDAS).
Benefits derived from ETS services include:
- Implementation of electronic monitoring process.
- 24/7 On-line access to all data updated regularly.
- Reduced data entry, paperwork, and management time.
- Substantial reduction in compliance expenses.
- A transparent ETS process of service & quality control.
- Extended data reporting: analysis of all bar-coded and tested assets.
- Regular servicing with all test results centralised to one database.
To enhance higher levels of customer service, Technicians are required to leave a self-assessment form on completion of their service at each client site. When returned, ETS Management routinely monitors each Technician’s performance against expectations.
- ETS uses separate bar code and highly durable test tags to ensure tags cannot fall off or be easily removed resulting in test record discrepancies.
- ETS uses State-of-the-Art electronic testing devices which automatically store test results for upload to eDAS.
- The test records provided by our PAT testers are your guarantee that tests have been completed. Each test device stores and downloads raw test data into the eDAS data management system reducing client exposure in the event of a formal investigation.
- ETS provides 3 Phase testing through their appliance testers to ensure test integrity. (i.e. each phase has been tested to ensure raw test data can be produced, if required).
- ETS calibrates their test equipment to manufacturers’ recommendations to ensure the accuracy of your results. If not calibrated, data may be read incorrectly and create accountability concerns if investigated by a Court.
- ETS has a high hourly test ratio through the integration of sophisticated electronic equipment and well trained Technicians with substantial field experience. This single factor contributes significantly to the highly competitive prices offered.
- Using electronic data transmission and client web access, ETS eliminates the possibility of misinterpretation of handwritten notes in log books or the need to manage spread sheet data stored on multiple CDs. It avoids loss of data.
- Staff are extensively trained in the use and application of PAT testing. Each technician meets our stringent training requirements and carries a Construction industry Induction Card. Many of our Technicians also have First Aid Certification.
Please contact ETS for more information and to request a formal quotation for this additional specialised service.